分享-   泰戈爾 -- 漂鳥  RABINDRANATH TAGORE -- Stray Birds

 

在這個充滿詩意的下雨天,不禁讓我又重新讀起泰戈爾詩集。

 

如果你也覺得雨天是浪慢的,那麼就與我一同進入 ....

 

 

RABINDRANATH TAGORE -- Stray Birds
泰戈爾 -- 漂鳥

 

 

 

The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.
塵土忍受屈辱,卻回報以鮮花。

 

Men are cruel, but Man is kind.
群眾是殘忍的,但每個人都是善良的。

 

What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow
你看不見真正的你,而你所見的只是你的影子。

 

That I exist is a pertetual surprise which is life.
我的存在是個永遠的奇蹟,這就是生命。

 

God says to man ,「I heal you,therefore I hurt;love you,therefore I punish.」
神對人說:「我傷害你,故我能醫治你;我愛你;故我懲罰你。」

 

Ask the Possible of the Impossible,「Where is your dwelling-place?」「In the dreams of the impotent.」comes the answer.
可能」問「不可能」道:「你的住所在何處?」對方答道:「在無能者的幻夢中。」

 

If you shut your door to all errors truth will be shut out.
如果你把所有的失誤都關在門外,真理也將被關在門外了。

 

Men are cruel, but Man is kind.
群眾是殘忍的,但個人是善良的。

 

Love is life in its fulness like the cup with the wine.
生命注滿了愛,猶如酒杯斟滿了酒。

 

Tiny grass, your steps are small, but you possess the earth under your tread.
小草,妳的步履雖小,卻在足下擁有整片大地。

 

Once I dreamt that we were dear to each other. I wake up to find that we were strangers.
夢裡,我們彼此相親;醒了,其實與你未曾相識。

 

What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
妳看不見自己,妳只看得見自己的影子。
 
Her sunshine smiles upon the winter days of his heart, never doubting of its spring flowers.
她的陽光對著他心中的冬日微笑,從不懷疑它是否會綻放春日的花朵。

 

Make me thy cup and let my fullness be for thee and for thine.
讓我做你的杯,且將我的滿盈奉獻給你,和你的一切。

 

You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
你笑著對我不發一語,而我卻覺得為此已等候許久。

 

Lead me in the center of thy silence to fill my heart with songs.
領我至你靜寂之心中,讓我的心中充滿頌歌。

 

Love crowns you so shall he crucify you.
愛既加冕於你,也必定使你釘上十字架。
 
Dark clouds become heaven's flowers when kissed by light.
只因陽光的一吻,烏雲變成天堂之花。

 

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
夏天的漂鳥,來到我的窗前,發出啁啾歌聲,然後翩然離去。

 

And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.
秋日的黃葉,沒有歌唱,只一聲嘆息,便飄落而下。

 

Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
別將愛放在懸崖邊,因為那裡太高了。

 

He puts off his mask to his lovers. He becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
他卸下他的面具,交給他的愛人;於是他馬上變得渺小如一首歌,或一個永恆的吻。
 
Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love.
生命在世界的呼求中找到財富,在愛的呼求中找到價值。

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹

    孟繼芬Elsa 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()